It’s been a busy end of the year here at Propelware — we’re adding lots of good stuff to Autofy and slaying (squishing) many dragons (bugs)! Here’s the latest:
- [NEW] Grey dot statuses in the sync progress window and Status Center now indicate records that were successfully found, but filtered out
- [NEW] Within a Grey dot, Autofy will also tell you why a record was filtered out (your filter)
- Better handling of QB Desktop custom fields
- Failed login attempt limit increased from 3 to 10 (type your password over 3x more casually!)
- Trial users now get the benefit of field mapping in the Mapper
- Garbled text is no longer seen on page load in the top nav bar
- Getting timed out, then logging back in won’t send you to a random corner of the galaxy
- Single Record Sync now properly saves your settings before running
- The sync progress window more reliably dismisses after a Single Record Sync
- Local times should now properly display in the website UI
- Miscellaneous UI fixes
Stay tuned for much more coming soon, and have a relaxing holiday season!
Create a FREE account and give it a try.
No Obligation • Cancel Anytime • Set Up In Minutes